Friday, November 12, 2010

. songs of the heart .

sound like this.

home - edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
home is wherever i'm with you

islands in the stream - feist with constantines 
you do something to me that i can't explain
hold me closer and i feel no pain
every beat of my heart
we've got something goin on

you are the only one i love - jaymay
the first time that i met you
i knew one day i would know you even better
you are the only one i love
you are the only one i love to love

fall asleep - steel train
when i fall asleep i want to see you there in a dream
i want to take you to the heart of every place that i've been

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::