Saturday, January 23, 2010

. imogen heap .

it's hear real name. i swear. i can't find anything to the contrary.


many people know her for her work in the band frou frou. their most popular song being 'let go'. i was introduced to frou frou when i was eleven. in ninth grade my best friend made me a mix with the usual whiney teeny bop stuff most girls adored, but on it she included a song that was stuck on repeat on my walkman for weeks to come. it was 'hide and seek'. such a great song. she is a british thirty three year old singer songwriter that has a way surrounding you with her voice. her songs include multiple track overlays that enhance her sound unbelievably.

i love the work imogen heap does with other artists. namely the famous blue october 'congratulations' and her more recent appearance with MIKA singing, 'by the time'.



check her out. you'll love her soothing voice.

my favorites are:
wait it out
first train home
hide and seek
tidal
between sheet




No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::