Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:: block head ::


Can you guess who these lovely models are? This shoot, surprisingly, took 20 minutes to get done. now you can ask either of these girls and they'll testify: one of my shoots usually takes a good two to three hours. and each time they are completely supportive and cooperative. that's why i keep these lovely friends of mine around. they're awesome. and pulled through yet again on another shoot.

my new concentration for my AP portfolio is outspoken secrecy. do you like? it used to be stringed instruments. boring.

anyway.. enjoy this ... intriguing? set of pics.














No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::