Sunday, February 21, 2010

. meg and dia .


i am a horrible person. i am so sorry. i've been out living in the real world, and forgot about my virtual one.
during that time i discovered many new bands. so i will start out with one of my new faves.
meg and dia.


These rockin sisters are awesome. they sound like a mix between the veronicas, and my favorite band of all eternity, tegan and sara. (i've been waiting for the perfect time to present them to you..soon. i promise)

i found out after listening to these girls for a while, that they're actually from my lovely little town of st. george, and graduated from Dixie High. dia rocks the guitar and back up vocals, while meg takes the front with lead vocals.
for christmas one year dia got a guitar and meg got a karaoke machine. the rest is history.

their songs are all freakishly deep and meaningful, if you listen close enough. a lot of hidden messages here. well. have fun listening! they're awesome.
here is my fave song. also look up roses, black wedding, and going away






No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::