Wednesday, May 5, 2010

. brandi carlile .

i don't like country. ask anyone.
this is not a country post.
this is a folk-pop post. it exists. look it up.
brandi carlile



every time her voice cracks it gives me the chills. so beautiful.
check out the podcast on her on spinner - the interface on itunes. download it. it's free.
i can't stop playing her songs. 
check out:
dying day
dreams
before it breaks
the story
but most of all...check out this song

that year


it's about her friend from high school. so good. enjoy some brandi.

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::