Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. cage the elephant .

life has been crazy!! i graduate in a week from today, and every day brings a new fun challenge to overcome. man, do i have stories to tell. 
but for now, i'll just give you some new jamz.
i love songs with stories attached. not the same thing you hear over and over these days, just to a different beat - but a real story.
songs don't always have to be about love. 
they can be funny, entertaining, sad, angry - you name it. 
so here is one of those songs.
i'm not going to give much background on them, but this boy is adorable. i love the way he moves when he sings. 
and this song will be stuck in your head for weeks to come.
every time i hear it or think about it, my friends and i just start singing at the top of our lungs and dancing around.


cage the elephant



ain't no rest for the wicked


No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::