Tuesday, May 25, 2010

. the bird and the bee .

a few years ago i got an awesome christmas song (carol of the bells) by this band. 
i think i actually did a post of it during christmas. you'll have to back track and stalk. 
anyway. the other day, my friend came over and we traded a lot of music. i mean...tons. 
one of the songs she gave me was from this band i loved. and it so happens i've been getting back into this band lately. 
this is getting too cryptic. meet.

this indie synth-pop band is awesome. if you like blow and you like imogen heap, mix the two together. and you have the bird and the bee

here is the cover i can't stop listening to. thanks emily. really.

{sorry about the lame vid. but the song is good.}

this is my other current the bird and the bee fave : la la la

1 comment:

ahlin said...

i'm sorry but i'm pretty sure I got that song. for free. on itunes. at christmas. yeah.

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::