Saturday, December 19, 2009

. first aid kit .

So my snister (of course) introduced me to a new blog called rockstar diaries. check it. At first I was a little hesitant.
Until:
1. I realized the woman loves photography
2. I found she has great taste in...everything and
3. I discovered this band.

.first aid kit.

i know i know, i say this about everyone. but daaaang can these girls rock. these homely sisters (did i just say that?) can walk around with a guitar and their voices and draw crowds in an instant. They are swedish, and are just plain good at what they do. watch for them. they will be filling your silence soon enough. i think i say too much on this blog. so for once, i'll let the music do the talking for itself.



No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::