Sunday, December 27, 2009

. skullcandy .


i love music. have i said that yet. but a huge part to music is the way you listen to it. i may have one of the scariest cars in the world, missing bumper, peeling paint, skewed alignment. but you better believe, the second that car was in my hands, i went straight to best buy, and bought myself the best stereo i could afford at the time. a jvc stereo with an aux ipod hookup. cause that's where its at.


the only way i can listen to music is full blast. consuming every part of me, so i can't think about anything else. so i can sing at the top of my lungs and not be able to hear my off key voice distort the song. but there's a line. and it's one notch. my stereo can be at a 48 volume level, and the second it hits 49, it's too much. but 47's not enough. it's different every day, for every song, and every mood.

but why does this all matter? why do you care? well honestly, you probably don't, but i thought you might care about what i'm listening through.

first off i have my trusty sony's my daddy bought me at a sony vending machine in the JFK airport. i love them. they cradle my ears and let me feel like i'm the only person in the room. i used to not be picky about what earbuds i put in my skull, but once i got these babies i never went back. the standard stock buds kill my ears now, and don't even give a third of the listening experience as the sony's. and they're super affordable, just thirty bucks. (they have a lower grade but equally great pair of buds for twenty dollars.)

next up are my new babies that i got yesterday. the skullcandy low riders. yes. a dream. it's like the shins are playing in my room. all i have to do is close my eyes, and they're there. (as a disclaimer, my brother would like you all to know that he also owns these and supposedly loves them more. debatable. ) they can be yours for a so-worth-it price of forty dollars.
so if you're shoppin around for a new listening apparatus, go buy these. the ear buds are great too. legen.. wait for it.. dary.
happy listening.




here's a little video to power ya through the holidays.
love the veronicas

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::