Friday, April 2, 2010

. avril lavigne .

i saw that look on your face when you read the title. don't get all weirdy. 
just because avril lavigne represents your awkward adolescence doesn't mean ya gotta hate on her for the rest of your life (stefani).



and i'm not here to take you back in time and make you relive sk8er boi. no.
she's come back from the dead.
and it's incredible. 
she made an incredible song for the new alice in wonderland movie. 
so put aside your past experiences, and give avril one more chance. she deserves it. 

alice by avril lavigne




2 comments:

ahlin said...

avril will always have a special place in my heart.

Anonymous said...

me too. can i just say how gorgeous i think she is?

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::