Sunday, April 11, 2010

. tegan and sara (the concert edition) .

words cannot express the pure joy of the bass beating through my chest during back in your head and alligator.
it was crowded. it was invasive. it was at times life threatening. but you better believe. 
it was worth it. 
love my besties for all coming. it was a blast. 
tegan and sara are even better live. if you can believe that. 
we got an acoustic encore with just the girls. it was incredible. 
i would highly recommend this adventure to one and all.
we may or may not have almost lost our lives several times due to kylie's inability to drive. and deer. 




peace.

(so good when they played this)


No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::