Monday, July 5, 2010

. dirty projectors .

experimental indie rock group from brooklyn?
yes please.

dirty projectors



they're kinda quirky. especially their vids. you'll get over it. the music is amazing.

mostly i'm just in love with this song.
stillness is the move

(recognize her voice? yeah. i just figured it out too. it's amber coffman. featured in rusko's hold on. sweet.)

after all that we've been through
i know we'll make it after the wait
the question is a truth
there is nothing we can't do
i'll see you along the way baby
the stillness is the move

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::