Friday, July 2, 2010

. sleigh bells .

noise pop. exists.
let it ring. 


a fresh NYC duo. will rock you.
if you like bird and the bee. and you like shiny toy guns {post soon to come}. 
you'll love this.

hearken to:
tell em
run the heart
riot rhythm
treats
kids
rill rill

rill rill is my number one

keep thinking about every straight face yes
wonder what your boyfriend thinks about your braces
what about them 
i'll all about them
we never blink see
and you can see me
we fell asleep in the middle of fury

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::