Friday, July 9, 2010

. city and colour .

i discovered this man through tegan and sara.
his acoustic love is amazing.
as is his voice. the man's name is dallas green. 
better known as.
city and colour.

he is so interesting to me. tattooed from head to toe. totally sweet. glasses. i love him. 

i love the band name because it's after his name. 
dallas = city
green = colour

justifiably awesome.

face the music:
sometimes (i wish)
hello i'm in delaware 
in the water i am beautiful
the girl

this is my favorite song. listen to the whole thing. 
it has a hook in the middle that will blow you away. 

the girl
{don't worry - it's not really six minutes}

And when you cry a piece of my heart dies,
Knowing that I may have been the cause,
If you were to leave, fulfill someone elses dreams,
I think I might totally be lost.

But you don't ask for no diamond rings,
No delicate string of pearls,
That's why I wrote this song to sing,
My beautiful girl

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::