Friday, July 30, 2010

. scarlett johansson .

i'm always a little wary when actresses act, and then decide to sing and release and album.
i love when scarlett acts. and then decides to reveal to the world - she's incredible at singing.
not crap mainstream. real music.

scarlett johansson


she got together and did an album with pete yorn. and i can't stop listening. 

the first time i watched he's just not that into you, i watched the bonus material on the dvd. and it showed her singing. and i had to find something with her in it.
but i couldn't.
and few months ago i finally could. 
here's relator.


When I met you, I didn't know what to do.
But I noticed that I didn't really feel.
Now you're away, you write home everyday.
I don't beg I don't borrow. I steal.

and remember when i was so excited because steel train came out with a new album?
well they released a companion album with that. and scarlett is on it.
bullet.


this is the steel train original. they're both phenomenal.
bullet.

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::