Thursday, March 11, 2010

. benton paul .

i'm going to slow things down a bit with a solid artist. nothing to snazzy (did i just say that?) about this guy, benton paul. just a good basic guitar. i first discovered him opening at an allred concert at one of the only venues in sunny stg. but his voice drew me in. if i need to relax or sleep or do homework - this is my man.


coudn't find much about him. i'm pretty positive he's from utah. go to your local venue. you'll find him soon enough. he's touring with david archuleta at the moment. love.

{doesn't hurt that he's cute}

here's my fave song of his
don't go




No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::