Sunday, March 14, 2010

:: things have changed ::

bam. new blog.
k it's not new. i decided (with much deliberation and help from sarah and ahlin) that it was time i combine my music and photography blogs. it's annoying to post on both. it's annoying to stalk both (like i'm sure you all do...mom).
so here we are. i'm not too fond of it at the moment. i may or may not have OCD's about combining things. so this is a healing process. tell me whatcha think. i'm not good at labeling things because i always forget to do it. and there's only two things i talk about on here.
music & photography
boom
so to differentiate these blessed things i have come up with a fool proof system.
if it's about photography, the posts will look like this ::insert clever title here::
if it's about music, they will look like this . insert rockin band name here .
so. follow this blog. it's about to become...awesome.
feel free to comment so i know someone beside my mother is reading this.
love to all.

(side note: if you want to turn off the legit tunes, so you can listen to more legit tunes, the playlist is at the bottom of the page. just scroll down and hit pause.)

2 comments:

ahlin said...

niiiice. it looks good i'll have to spotlight you. again.

Lexi said...

I love you. i love your blog. and yes... im one of the stalkers. you're amazing.

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::