Tuesday, June 15, 2010

. emiliana torrini .

my heart is beating like a jungle drum.
i love when friends give me new music. especially. emily. because her music sense. is out of this world. 
get a taste.

guess what. she's icelandic. a first for this blog.
and iceland decided to put out a video advertising their beautiful country.
i guess people have been too afraid of volcanoes to go there?
come on people. volcanoes. really? 
go to iceland dang it. 
if you're not convinced after this video. check yourself. something's wrong.
anyway. the song to the video? it's by the incredible. emiliana torrini.

jungle drum -  emiliana torrini

just a warning. i'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. anything posted in the next weeks will be the results of painkillers. don't judge.

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::