Thursday, June 3, 2010

. florence + the machine .

it's not because this band is my own namesake that i love it.
i heard them a while ago. but forgot. until.
my sister kendall came down to my grad. the whole time she kept telling me to look up this amazing band.
i said i would get to it eventually. 
i should have listened sooner. thanks kendall. i love them.




i love this girl. she's got one of those personalities that attracts and entertains the masses. her debut album lungs was at the BBC number two spot for five weeks last year in British Columbia, and has since won many awards in the year since its release. 

check out these songs:
kiss with a fist
cosmic love
dog days are over
howl


kiss with a fist

dog days are over
love this one. she's insane. and awesome.

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::