Friday, June 11, 2010

[ speak ]

dear [speak] -
it's not because when i was in the sixth grade you were the most popular book to read that i love you. no.
it's not because you were on the required reading list that i poured over your words. page after page.
it's the way you made me cry when melinda couldn't look her mom in the eyes and tell her everything.
it's the way you made me laugh about the first ten lies they tell you in high school.
it's the way my heart hurt when rachel/rashell didn't believe you. or maybe.
it's the way i realized that i'd been holding my breath - paragraphs at a time. maybe that's why i love you. time and time again you took my breath away. thanks.

with all my love,
georgina florence


. [speak] playlist .
speak slow - tegan and sara
nobody's listening - linkin park
listen - an horse
a quite mind - blue october
the moment i said it - imogen heap
talk - coldplay
flightless bird, american mouth - iron & wine
she's hearing voices - bloc party
hear me out - frou frou
i hear noises - tegan and sara

No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::