Friday, June 4, 2010

. the weepies .

just the name got me hooked. 
i love saying it. 
also. as per-mentioned. i love bands with a man and woman singing. 
this is perfection.



what's even better? when these two met, it was music love at first sight. they loved how well they could play together. 
you better believe they got married after forming their band.
tannan and talan. with baby boy theo. love.
their second folk album say i am you, reached #1 downloaded folk album on itunes in over eight countries. impressive.
they're one of those bands you listen to and swear you've heard them before. you probably have. their music is featured on over a dozen tv shows. you've heard them watching greys, how i met your mother, one tree hill, scrubs, and much more.

they're adorable. love their music.

check out:
nobody knows me at all
can't go back now
world spins madly on
i was made for sunny days

doesn't hurt it's to one of my favorite movies.





No comments:

:: she had a guitar, she taught him some chords ::

for my 6th birthday i got a purple camera with blue squares on it. my dad took me on a road trip across the USA and i took pictures of everything imaginable. i was hooked. time passed and i grew older and i forgot about my little obsession.
two years ago i picked up my little digital camera and realized how much i missed photography. so i got a summer job, saved up all my money, and bought a Nikon D60 SLR.
i haven't put it down since.

:: rummaging for answers ::

:: lovers ::